WORK4CE: Cross-domain competences for healthy and safe work in the 21st century
Project Reference: 619034-EPP-1-2020-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Work4CE will address the need for educational resources in order to prepare for the future workplace (work 4.0). Interdisciplinary curricula and modules will be developed and new forms of (virtual) university-enterprise collaboration will be deployed to improve the practical value of the curricula and the employability of the graduates. With the implementation of the successful co-production approach of lecturers, industry experts and members of professional associations new, job-related competences for the workplace of the future (Work 4.0) will be developed.
This approach will overcome the gap between academia and industry in the partner countries and equip graduates with competences to cope with the transformation of working environments, to assess where they are and where they want to go (analysis, strategy), to transform into a sustainable working environment, to consider occupational safety and health and environmental protection.
15.11.2020 – 14.11.2024
Erasmus+ KA2: Capacity Building in Higher Education
Beneficiaries Space can be found here.
Erasmus+ Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: Capacity Building in higher education
Follow up here.
National University “Zaporizhzhia Polytechnic“ (NU-ZP)
Check the information on the FH Dortmund website:
- Development of a portfolio of 9 eLearning modules and Open Educational Resources on Work 4.0;
- Implementation of the co-production approach of academic and professional experts in 9 virtual Open Communities of Practice;
- Development of a certification system with professional standards to foster relevance for and adoption by industry;
- Train lecturers and company trainers and bind them to the Open Communities of Practice;
- Update the curricula of 8 Master programmes with modules and specialization packages;
- Cooperation of Master programmes in a virtual, cross-border Master School with exchange and double degrees.
- eLearning Modules and Educational Resources;
- Data Analytics for Work;
- Health Management in the Digital Era;
- Industry 4.0;
- Distributed Teams;
- Work 4.0;
- Safe Workplaces;
- Managing Digital Change;
- Life Cycle Thinking and Sustainable Management;
- Developing Digital Business Ecosystems;
- WORK4CE Digital Portal;
- Train-the-Trainer modules and workshops;
- OpenCoPs with ongoing co-production, release of content;
- Virtual Master School with specialisation packages;
- Curricula update and double degrees;
- Professional and Executive Education Packages;
- Digital Co-production Labs.
- Academy of the State Customs Committee of Azerbaijan (ASCCA), Baku, Azerbaijan;
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industrial University (ASOIU), Baku, Azerbaijan;
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction (AzUAC), Baku, Azerbaijan;
- Fachhochschule Dortmund (FH Dortmund), Dortmund, Germany;
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven), Leuven, Belgium;
- Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (KNUCA), Kyiv, Ukraine;
- National University “Zaporizhzhia Polytechnic“ (NU-ZP), Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine;
- University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), Bilbao, Spain;
- West Ukrainian National University (WUNU), Ternopil, Ukraine.
All partner organisations have the possibility to access the project supporting tools and cloud repository.
To enter Nextcloud (follow)
NextCloud – content online collaboration platform.
To enter Confluence (follow)
Confluence – collaboration wiki tool.
Confluence tutorials (follow)
To enter Jira (follow)
Jira – software to manage and track projects.
To enter Moodle (follow)
Moodle – learning management system